Health Safety and Environment Policy & Commitment
This Policy has been developed within the context of the Royal Dutch / Shell Group’s Health, Safety and the Environment Commitment and Policy.
As an integral part of our business, the implementation of the Attard HSE Policy is the responsibility of line management supported by the business Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
This implies that Attard Services Ltd:
• Has a systematic approach to HSE management, designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement.
• Sets targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports performance.
• Requires contractors to manage HSE in line with this policy.
• Includes HSE performance in the appraisal of all staff and rewards accordingly.
As a result, at Attard Services Ltd we are committed to:
• Pursue the goal of no harm to people
• Protect the environment
• Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
• Publicly report on our performance
• Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industries
• Manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity
• Promote a culture in which all Attard Services Ltd employees share this commitment.
In this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of the staff, colleagues, customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.